Make a Book Donation
If you have gently used children’s books that your family has outgrown, The Book Fairies will happily accept them to redistribute to local high-need communities.
Donations must be in copy paper sized boxes with lids or tops that fold closed.
If you have more than 5 boxes, please contact us for a possible pick up.
Our warehouse is located around the back of 70 North Main Street, Freeport.
We are open Tuesdays through Thursdays from 10am-2pm.
Please use the blue donation bin for all after hours donations.
1. All age level books accepted from birth through adult
2. Books published within the past 20 years
3. Textbooks published within the past 10 years
4. Activity books
7. Comic Books/Manga
NOT Accepted Books
1. Books with mildew, “old book” smell, moth ball, or cigarette smoke smell
2. Books with ripped, torn or yellowed pages
All donations MUST be in copy-paper sized boxes with lids or tops that fold closed.
For all books that can be donated to The Book Fairies, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 516-557-6645 to arrange a date to drop the books at our Freeport warehouse.