Make a Book Donation
If you have gently used children’s books that your family has outgrown, The Book Fairies will happily accept them to redistribute to local high-need communities. See below for information on what we can and cannot accept.
Donations must be in copy paper sized boxes with lids or tops that fold closed.
Our warehouse is located around the back of 70 North Main Street, Freeport.
We are open Tuesdays through Thursdays from 10am-2pm.
Please use the blue donation bin for all after hours donations.
If you have multiple boxes of books to donate, please use this form and we will coordinate a time to collect your book donation. Thank you.
1. All age level books accepted from birth through adult
2. Books published within the past 20 years
3. Textbooks published within the past 10 years
4. Activity books
7. Comic Books/Manga
NOT Accepted Books
1. Books with mildew, “old book” smell, moth ball, or cigarette smoke smell
2. Books with ripped, torn or yellowed pages
All donations MUST be in copy-paper sized boxes with lids or tops that fold closed.
For all books that can be donated to The Book Fairies, please fill out this form or contact by email at: email@example.com or phone 516-557-6645 for assistance. Thank you for your support!